Saturday 13 October 2012

E-commerce affiliate


If you have curiosity and a little time hop onto the e-commerce affiliate report I was bemused at what I found.

Then I became intrigued at how far the range of goods has risen from just the initial one product.

It's awesome here.

So to narrow my search down I thought of checking just for what this e-commerce business in this country sold.  I was so busy just checking things out that I did not even bother with a wish list.

Have a look for yourself and what do you think?  That link again is the e-commerce list.

Then I thought of all the businesses out there who are struggling to find ready markets for their products.  Here is a link for you too: Sell your products at TrippleClicks

http://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW.php

No comments:

Post a Comment