Have you ever visited TripleClicks.
I was just there and got distracted with a bid on one of the products that I have been wanting to purchase when I had the cash to do that. There on the screen was an option to place a bid on that same item.
TripleClicks -Pricebenders is a penny auction. There are two financial things you must do.
- TripleClicks [you could call this the host] allows you to purchase the "credits" [TCredits in this case] with which to bid. The cost ranges from 1 Tcredit purchase to a 200 pack. Of course the higher pack quantity you purchase the cheaper they are.
- Now each time you bid it you are a winner. Yes it costs you 1 TCredit per bid ~ but earns you 5 MRP's [known as Member Reward Points].
- It may seem strange that what is 'taken' is 'given back to you'.
- Why? You are asking! Each product has an MRP value. These products may also be purchased with MRP's. Unfortunately using MRP's for payment means that payment is only with MRP's.
- There is even is a TripleClicks ledger for you to keep track of any actions you have taken.
I was actually going to find out for you what exactly TripleClicks. However once again I have been distracted. The Silver76Pack usually retails for $64.06. It sold on TripleClicks-Pricebenders today for $07.98 cents. What it did not do was wait until I remembered that I was actually bidding on this item!
Oh well Good luck to the highest bidder. Another time I will wait for the Silver76Pack to come back and hopefully I will not become distracted.
Other than the Strong Futures international link by the time you have left this page there could have been financial gain occurred.